After the game ~
Jane looks gorg. +_+
This is DBSK that we know
So what gave this away?
A.) Yoosumin laughing their ass off
B.) Yunho looking nervous
C.) The thing that made it most obvious: The look Jaejoong gave to Yunho
PS: THEM CAMERAMEN SEEM TO KNOW TOO. *focusing on Yunjae*
Chun.. careful.. where did you steal a glance at.. you’re not helping them much.
oic, Jaejoong is so obvious!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaw.. This sooo sweet. T_T
the sweetest sounds I’ve ever heard, DBSK OT5
We all know he can sing and dance, this post is to showcase his tremendous heart and spirit.
- During a recession period in Korea, Yunho’s father lost his business. To pay for his sister’s school tuition fees he dropped out of school and moved to Seoul. There, he took on odd-jobs that included sprinkling snow with sand, collecting wine bottles for recycling and doing heavy manual labor for construction sites. He even used to sleep in or under train stations.
- When he trained with SM (pre-debut) Junsu’s family took him in for a while because he couldn’t afford anything else.
- In October of 2006 an anti-fan tried to poison him by putting super glue in his water. She posed as a staff member and handed him a bottle of watter with Cyanoacrylate (a chemical found in superglue), he drank from it and got sick. Fortunately, he was able to recover and the person responsible turned herself in a few days later because she was afraid that the DBSK fans would find her first. Yunho, being the good guy that he is, asked the cops to drop the charges because “he has a little sister who is almost the woman’s age.”
- For the sake of having a better pitch when he sings he got porcelain veneers on his teeth. He has gone through numerous discomfort and pain after his procedure. In May of 2006, because he was in such pain, he was rushed to the hospital right after his performance one night. In June, he experienced even more pain because of it and could barely eat. His face was so swollen he had to start wearing a mask.
- In July 2006 during a concert in Malaysia, Yunho gave the fans a flawless performance. No one could tell of the pain his dislocated ankles were causing him because he was holding it in. Because he insisted on performing for his fans, he had to be carried out after the performance.
- In 2006 before a concert, Yunho’s wrist was injured, but he removed the cast for the sake of the performance. During the performance he was bleeding, but he kept on singing. After the performance his hand was completely swollen.
- During vacations he goes to his hometown, visits his school, grandfather’s grave, local nursing homes and pastors.
- The scar on Yunho’s face occurred when he was two years old. Yunho and his mother were playing around on the rooftop when the phone rang. His mom went to pick up the phone, and in that short amount of time, Yunho fell off the roof onto the ground, face down.
- Yunho sponsored scholarships for 6 students totalling about ₩ 6,000,000.
- Yunho went to visit the school on 7 January and donated a scholarship to his alma mater. He has been donating to the school for the past six years. He also gave a cake to the teachers and students of the school, and had a good time with them.
- Yunho visited Yonjin Orphanage, a social welfare facility, and donated household appliances and signed autographs for the children.
- Yunho, who went to visit his grandmother at the hospital despite his busy schedule, gave the elderly at the hospital rice cakes and drinks and is said to have had a great time with them. The reason that U-Know Yunho’s visit is in the spotlight is because not many family members visit patients due to the nature of the long-term hospital so he is being seen as a role model for his visit there.
- Yunho volunteered at the orphanage for a day of cleaning, serving food and playing with the kids. Apparently, not even his agency, SM Entertainment knew that Yunho had returned to Korea to volunteer at the orphanage.
- “When I was young I thought, “if I should succeed when I grow up, I’m going to help others and return as much as I recieve.”
- “I divide my sleeping time so I can make time to do something special once a day. I don’t clean my house but my friends’ houses.”
- “But I don’t cry even at happy times. I didn’t cry at all even when we received a big prize in Korea. If you ask why, it’s because I made a promise a long time ago. There are extremely painful memories of when I was a trainee…. When an uncle that I respected and really loved passed away, I had a really painful period of time. At that time I made a promise to myself. “In the whole of Asia, and the whole of the world, until I myself am able to become a human being I am satisfied with, I will never cry.” But at Budoukan, I ended up crying a little for the first time (smiles bitterly). Seeing Junsu and Yoochun crying, I too……..but I was really happy, standing in Budoukan. Because while singing and dancing, when I looked at everyone’s faces, they had become one with us, and sang along for us with faces that seemed so happy. That was truly something that made me happy.”
- “The truth is it wasn’t just “a-nation”, but because I also couldn’t participate in all kinds of events in Korea. Now I can laugh while talking about it, but at that time I was told by the doctor, “You might not be able to dance ever again. Your Achilles tendon is weakening, and it’s a miracle you’ve been able to dance up till now.” At that time, I really got so angry at myself that I beat my own leg. And I cried and cried and cried. It was such an important period for Tohoshinki, and because I wanted to be able to participate even if it was just a day earlier, from morning till night I played sports, I did physical rehabilitation exercises, I gave it everything I had!
- Q: This is a digression, but if you had a time machine, which period of time would you like to go to?
A: “I’d like to go to the future in twenty years.”
Q: And your reason is?
A: “Since one of my biggest dreams is to become a good father, I’d like to know what kind of father I become.”
Yunho and Children:
Yunho and animals:
- At the last fan sign I asked Yunho: “you looked really tired, are you not resting well?” Yunho said it was because he had a flu. At today’s fansign I told Yunho: “I have a flu too, just like oppa~” Yunho then told me to have warmer clothing, eat medicines and to rest well. I wanted to say, Yunho you could have just said this to yourself, why do you care about us more than you yourself?
- At first, I showed him my Chinese name.
YH: Do you have a Korean name? They don’t let me sign this.
Me: Yes, I have. Oppa, this.
YH: (lifted his head to look at me, and laughed: 진가？ then lowered his head, and ssunshineed.) <- no idea what this means
I had already forseen this, since my Korean name is very strange. Even the teachers in my school think that my name is strange… I laughed too.
Me: Yes, this is my name.
YH: Alright. (and started to sign)
Me: The album that we, Chinese cassies gave you, have you listened to it?
YH: ‘Song for TVXQ’?
Me: *suprised and in awe* Yes
YH: ah (laughed and lifted his head to look at me) I listened to it when I got back home. Chinese cassies are really amazing. But Chinese is too difficult, if not I want to sing along too.
Me: Really oppa?
YH: Yes, I was listening to it with Changmin…
Me: (tears started to stream down, my head was getting lower and lower)
YH: (lifted his head after finished signing) Don’t cry. Lift your head up and look at me.
I lifted my head. Looking at his warm smiling face, and the slight stubble growing on his face, I couldn’t hold back my tears.
Me: I have been liking you for many years. Because of you, because of Dong Bang Shin Ki, I come to Korea. I’m now studying in your hometown Gwangju.
Then, he told me something that I will never forget for the rest of my life.
YH: I feel regret that I can’t sign your chinese name. But I can call your name in chinese. Then he called, ‘陈佳 陈佳’and repeated it once more in Korean.
Me: (choked with tears) Really, really thank you Oppa
YH: Thanks for making me part of your dream. Thank you Chinese cassie. We should meet again when I get back to Gwangju.
Me: Okay, thank you Oppa.
At this time, the security guard has started making me to leave. I was ready to go too, but felt reluctant to do so.
At this moment, Yunho says,
YH: Please wait for a while. Don’t you see she is still crying?
Then, he lifted his head and said to me, ‘Thank you for loving me…’
Trying on a fan’s gift~
Holding a fan’s hand~
And of course…
NEED TO RE-BLOG THIS FOR THE NTH TIME. JYH <3333
Thats why I want to marry this guy.. ohohoho..
He is our selfless leader, our awesome dancer, our kind hearted older brother, our Jung Yunho.
I love you Yunho because you’re so pure.
I’m crying so hard ;AAAAA; so many tears
Our selfless leader ;A;